Sunday, June 29, 2008

1st Anniversary!

Nathan and I were married on July 1, 2007 in Asheville, NC.  Today is our one year anniversary! Yay!  We celebrated with our wedding cake at the beach last week...

And today we're off to dinner at Pomodoro's in Brookline to celebrate again ;-)  We love the restaurant but it can break the bank, so we save it for special occasions.  I think today suffices! 

Here are the beautiful flowers Nathan gave me this afternoon...they are my wedding flowers!  I have two gorgeous crystal vases from Nathan's grandmother, but unfortunately they are packed. Oh well!  Still wonderful!

2 comments:

regina holder said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you have had a wonderful day. How was the year old cake????

Ann said...

It was actually great! I was surprised...but enjoyed every bite!

Here's the link everyone to Regina's pictures of our wedding last year...
http://reginaholder.com/blog/?p=116